The Student Room Group

Advice on finding replacement tenant?

I am unable to stay in my house that I live at whilst attending uni. It’s too far from where I need to be and the bus costs are now unaffordable, even with a bus pass. Additionally, the bus I use is always late and even if I get the earliest bus, I am still always late to my practicals, but I have to maintain at least 80% attendance to pass my course and if we’re more than 15 minutes late we get marked as not being present. I’m struggling to find anyone that will take over my tenancy despite posting on all the forums and was hoping someone has some advice.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am unable to stay in my house that I live at whilst attending uni. It’s too far from where I need to be and the bus costs are now unaffordable, even with a bus pass. Additionally, the bus I use is always late and even if I get the earliest bus, I am still always late to my practicals, but I have to maintain at least 80% attendance to pass my course and if we’re more than 15 minutes late we get marked as not being present. I’m struggling to find anyone that will take over my tenancy despite posting on all the forums and was hoping someone has some advice.

Hi there,
I've found success finding people on uni Facebook groups. Just make sure to meet them in person and ensure they are reliable (and your current housemates are happy with them)!

All the best,
Jaz- Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending