The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

How is it for English students at Queens University Belfast?

I’ve still got about a year before I need to start applying to unis but I’ve been thinking about it recently and I like Queens university Belfast but I’ve been reading some things people have said they’ve been treated badly because they’re English and I don’t know whether this is untrue or just happens very rarely but is this the experience of most English students?
Reply 1
Not true at all. in my second year and its a really nice safe place. and im greatful i get to learn about other cultures here and explore a beautiful county.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by emma1356jhbhjb
I’ve still got about a year before I need to start applying to unis but I’ve been thinking about it recently and I like Queens university Belfast but I’ve been reading some things people have said they’ve been treated badly because they’re English and I don’t know whether this is untrue or just happens very rarely but is this the experience of most English students?

I’m first year med. Haven’t had any problems. The culture is different but the people are so friendly. If you are in uni accom then there are loads of other non NI students as well so you won’t be the only one adjusting. I wouldn’t let it hold you back.
You'll be grand other than a bit of a joke. I'm half English half Irish so plenty of time in both. I'm gonna be honest if you take yourself a bit more humbly than you're probably used to in England and you're up for a bit more of a laugh Ireland's a far nicer place. North or South.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending