The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Degree in Technology at Queen's University Belfast

Hi, I saw a lot of people applied to the Flying start degree at Queen Marys and Birmingham... Has anyone applied to the PwC Flying Start Degree in Technology at Queen's University Belfast? I got an offer, was just wondering if anyone else did as well...
Reply 1
Original post by AlickDaSlayer
Hi, I saw a lot of people applied to the Flying start degree at Queen Marys and Birmingham... Has anyone applied to the PwC Flying Start Degree in Technology at Queen's University Belfast? I got an offer, was just wondering if anyone else did as well...

hey, unfortunately I haven't seen anyone that has applied to queens university Belfast on any of the flying start forums. By the looks of it currently your the only one on student room that has applied there for the course.
Reply 2
Hi I've recently applied to the Software Engineering at Queen's with PWC partnership, I just did my video interview I don't think the 2 minutes you get is enough to respond to the full question honesty as it not just one point its like 5 points for 2 minutes which I couldn't fit into the interview and it kept cutting me off so im bound to get rejected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending