The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Do Queens University Belfast accept BTECS??

I’m currently studying one A-Level and 2 BTECS.. I really wanna get in.. if not, should I study two more A levels after?
Original post by Phnomo
I’m currently studying one A-Level and 2 BTECS.. I really wanna get in.. if not, should I study two more A levels after?

This is going to depend on the specific BTECs and which courses you want to apply for. Call queens up on Monday- their admissions team are employed to answer questions like this.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Phnomo

Hi Phnomo :hello:

BTecs are indeed accepted for a number of courses.

If you get in touch with our admissions team and let them know what course you are interested in, and what subjects and modules you are currently studying, they will be able to advise you fully.

You can email them at [email protected] or call them on +44 (0)28 9097 3838.

Best of luck with your studies!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
When did Queen's start accepting btec cause when I was choosing my gcses 3 years ago, I was told they don't accept btecs
Queens still does not accept BTEC for Pharmacy
Original post by PQ
This is going to depend on the specific BTECs and which courses you want to apply for. Call queens up on Monday- their admissions team are employed to answer questions like this.

Queens like a few universities discriminate against those individual's with Btec. Ignore their inclusion policy it's only words. Shame on Queen's university you should be leading by example.
Original post by Phnomo

Queens university of Belfast does not accept Btec they like a few other universities discriminate against students that do not have A levels. Ignore their empty words of inclusion. Queens should be setting an example that such prejudice is not tolerated at this university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending