The Student Room Group

Which theme park is bigger? Alton towers Vs Chessington world of adventures

I've been to Drayton Manor a few times, it is a nice family theme park, however to walk from one end to the other doesn't take too long

I've been to Alton Towers a few times and it is a very big theme park and often people use the cable cars above to get to one location to the other, walking from one side to the other takes around 30-40 minutes unless you cut through the gardens

I've never been to Chessington world of adventures and im looking to go, for anyone who has visited this theme park, how big is it? Bigger than Alton Towers
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Analyst89
I've been to Drayton Manor a few times, it is a nice family theme park, however to walk from one end to the other doesn't take too long

I've been to Alton Towers a few times and it is a very big theme park and often people use the cable cars above to get to one location to the other, walking from one side to the other takes around 30-40 minutes unless you cut through the gardens

I've never been to Chessington world of adventures and im looking to go, for anyone who has visited this theme park, how big is it? Bigger than Alton Towers

I don't know which is bigger but I prefer Chessington. I am guessing they are similar in size but can't be sure as i haven't been to Alton towers recently.
Reply 2
Original post by Kutie Karen
I don't know which is bigger but I prefer Chessington. I am guessing they are similar in size but can't be sure as i haven't been to Alton towers recently.

Alton is a nice theme park, gets very busy.

It is very big. As I said, to walk from one end to the other is over 30 minutes. Roughly 30-40 minutes.

You'll love Alton towers if and when you go.
Original post by Analyst89
Alton is a nice theme park, gets very busy.

It is very big. As I said, to walk from one end to the other is over 30 minutes. Roughly 30-40 minutes.

You'll love Alton towers if and when you go.

yes would love to go again soon.
Reply 4
Google tells me Chessington is 128 acres and Alton Towers is 3.7km^2. Alton Towers is massively bigger.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending