Scroll to see replies

Original post by iiman
hi guys,
how did you find out todays paper??

Form A was so goodddd amazing even i smashed that. Form B was so bad oh my god
Reply 41
Original post by Unknownaspriv
Form A was so goodddd amazing even i smashed that. Form B was so bad oh my god

yess the first form was so much better, i dont even want to talk about the second lol. i hope the grade boundaries are low, at this rate i dont even what im looking at for this exam, after how yday and today went overall.
Original post by iiman

yess the first form was so much better, i dont even want to talk about the second lol. i hope the grade boundaries are low, at this rate i dont even what im looking at for this exam, after how yday and today went overall.

Second form was so hard and i judt couldn’t do it so i just put the displays they wanted snd combo box and moved to testing (i had to redo form 1 so many times from silly mistakes )
Reply 43
Original post by iiman
hi guys,

Horror
Reply 44
Original post by iiman
hi guys,

Not too great, thought I had Form A in the bag but I couldn't change the Gardener ID and that basically screwed my form
Reply 45
Did anyone notice how they haven’t had included the data types (N,R and X) for the testing tables for both exam
Reply 46
What happens if u foget to save the database for part A on ur usb
Reply 47
Will i fail all of part A and if not how many marks will i lose for not handing in the databse
Original post by RazaAli1
Did anyone notice how they haven’t had included the data types (N,R and X) for the testing tables for both exam

No they did, its just in normal text in brackets you still have to add them in the table.
Original post by iiman
hi guys,

Quite bad tbh, my school didn’t finish teaching us we just learnt Part A 1-5 and Part B only Activity 6, managed to do the Part A of activity 6 tried the others but haven’t learnt them.
Original post by RazaAli1

They did for part A no? But they wrote it out fully like normal
Original post by iehamalmohamad
Original post by iiman
hi guys,

Quite bad tbh, my school didn’t finish teaching us we just learnt Part A 1-5 and Part B only Activity 6, managed to do the Part A of activity 6 tried the others but haven’t learnt them.

Relatable asf
They did for part A no? But they wrote it out fully like normal

Part B they wrote it at the top in brackets too (it wasn’t inside the template word document but on the printed sheet)

Part B they wrote it at the top in brackets too (it wasn’t inside the template word document but on the printed sheet)

I didn’t mention on mine if it were normal, extreme etc will i lose marks?
I didn’t mention on mine if it were normal, extreme etc will i lose marks?

Not sure I’ll ask my teacher in a couple hours for you

Thank you so muchh
Thank you so muchh

He said you shouldn’t lose marks they need the database if something is not clear they can download it and check it themselves

He said you shouldn’t lose marks they need the database if something is not clear they can download it and check it themselves

Amazing, thank you so much for asking
Reply 58

Do u know if u lose all ur marks for not submitting the database in the usb stick i saved the activities and not the database for part A
Reply 59

My teacher said the exam officer said u fail if u did not save the database into the usb along with the pdf activities u did is this true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending