The Student Room Group

BTEC IT Unit 2 January 2024 exam discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iehamalmohamad
No they did, its just in normal text in brackets you still have to add them in the table.

Nah there was no column for it, so idk if I'm gonna lose marks on that
got results back, I got a pass 27 marks. The most difficult part I found were the queries and reports
Original post by charlie27372
got results back, I got a pass 27 marks. The most difficult part I found were the queries and reports

I got a distinction we didn't get the mark though, but well done for atleast passing!
Original post by charlie27372

I got a pass aswell, never resitting that awful exam again 😭. I need to ask for my mark to know if its high or low
Reply 64
Original post by UN59637886
I got a distinction we didn't get the mark though, but well done for atleast passing!

i got a meritttt
Original post by iiman
i got a meritttt

Well done!

How did you study for it do you have advice for someone who may be resitting? I am also aiming for a distinction. Also congratulationsss!
Original post by EVRT808
How did you study for it do you have advice for someone who may be resitting? I am also aiming for a distinction. Also congratulationsss!

Did you not get your results? ,a top tip is to just practice again and again, that's how I managed to understand the exam properly and get the marks. Also thanks.
Did you not get your results? ,a top tip is to just practice again and again, that's how I managed to understand the exam properly and get the marks. Also thanks.

I did get results but we have resits soon thankfully. I got a pass.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending