The Student Room Group

Golf R or M140i

Want better exterior interior comfort tech practicality and performance thanks and not tyre noise for long drives like motorways and the car is good for summer and winter which makes it a great all rounder and easy to drive automatic???
Reply 1
Both of these cars are extremely easy to drive, comfortable and have good performance. In terms of fun to drive the BMW probably pips it however the Golf R will provide a safer and more motorway suited experience. Both cars will be great. If you're doing lots of motorway miles I would be weary with the BMW as mileage affects resale a lot more with them, and service costs are more. Visually I prefer the BMW however the BMW is also a lot chavvier and the Golf is more subtle.
Reply 2
Original post by oligti
Both of these cars are extremely easy to drive, comfortable and have good performance. In terms of fun to drive the BMW probably pips it however the Golf R will provide a safer and more motorway suited experience. Both cars will be great. If you're doing lots of motorway miles I would be weary with the BMW as mileage affects resale a lot more with them, and service costs are more. Visually I prefer the BMW however the BMW is also a lot chavvier and the Golf is more subtle.
Golf R mk7 is beautiful and reliable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending