The Student Room Group

hi guys

Just joined here so then someone could actually answer my probably dumb questions. I have a gcse exam tomorrow so that's great. Well it's not but like..... at least I get to skip electronics. Anyway, I'm into sneakers, cars, nerdy things. Yeah that's pretty much me.
Reply 1
hello!
I'm into cars too!
what's your favourite car?
(edited 10 months ago)
Either an Aventador Ultimae, Nissan Gtr r35 nismo, Lexus lfa or a golf r
Welcome to The Student Room! :smile:
welcome my dude
theres always someone here to answer the dumbest questions lol. on my old account i asked about wiping after pooping and that was a popular thread 😂
Reply 5
Hey guys!

My name is Samir. I am 17 years old (18 soon). When I was 5 years old, I threw myself down the stairs on purpose because I wanted to know what it felt like. It hurt really bad and I cried to my parents. Ever since then, I am always careful on steps and have never tripped or fell down any steps. I am on another level right now, lifes looking good. I am good buddies with 50 cent too. Thoughts?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by samir965
Hey guys!

My name is Samir. I am 17 years old. When I was 5 years old, I threw myself down the stairs on purpose because I wanted to know what it felt like. It hurt really bad and I cried to my parents. Ever since then, I am always careful on steps and have never tripped or fell down any steps. I am on another level right now, lifes looking good. I am good buddies with 50 cent too. Thoughts?

Can we stop being so silly please. Clearly no one is stupid enough to throw themselves down the stairs, even at the young age of only 5 years old. I remember once when I was 5 I was hanging around with a good friend of mine call Winston and he climbed up a tree but because I was sensible I didn't follow him and just stood below throwing rocks at his head instead. What happened to Winston that day taught me many things- mostly never to climb trees or go anywhere high up in general because if a rock hits your head you are likely to fall down and cut your neck on some rusty barbed wire below and have to go to the hospital for 2 weeks. But I digress, my main point is that I know you didn't fall down the stairs at 5 cus that's just a bit of a ridiculous and unbelievable story. Asides from that, nice to meet you mate. Enjoy TSR
Reply 7
Original post by Lord Sir Howard
Can we stop being so silly please. Clearly no one is stupid enough to throw themselves down the stairs, even at the young age of only 5 years old. I remember once when I was 5 I was hanging around with a good friend of mine call Winston and he climbed up a tree but because I was sensible I didn't follow him and just stood below throwing rocks at his head instead. What happened to Winston that day taught me many things- mostly never to climb trees or go anywhere high up in general because if a rock hits your head you are likely to fall down and cut your neck on some rusty barbed wire below and have to go to the hospital for 2 weeks. But I digress, my main point is that I know you didn't fall down the stairs at 5 cus that's just a bit of a ridiculous and unbelievable story. Asides from that, nice to meet you mate. Enjoy TSR

mate can you shut up???
Reply 8
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!
Reply 9
Original post by guyivyuiv

Welcome to The Student Room! Is there anything I can help you find on site?
Reply 10
Original post by guyivyuiv

Hey, hope the move went smoothly! Where did you move from? I'm a high school student living in London rn and I'd love to make some new friends, so get in touch if u want to say hi!
Reply 11
Original post by driftingpenguin
Just joined here so then someone could actually answer my probably dumb questions. I have a gcse exam tomorrow so that's great. Well it's not but like..... at least I get to skip electronics. Anyway, I'm into sneakers, cars, nerdy things. Yeah that's pretty much me.

hii looks like we're in the same year! looking forward to results day this week? also lmk if you want to exchange socials - im looking for new friends based near london!
Reply 12
Original post by samir965
Hey guys!

My name is Samir. I am 17 years old (18 soon). When I was 5 years old, I threw myself down the stairs on purpose because I wanted to know what it felt like. It hurt really bad and I cried to my parents. Ever since then, I am always careful on steps and have never tripped or fell down any steps. I am on another level right now, lifes looking good. I am good buddies with 50 cent too. Thoughts?

hey samir! i dont think ive thrown myself down the stairs before but it's crazy that ur friends w 50 cent! im 16 years old n waiting for results day this thurs - im also trying to make some new friends before schl starts. if ur based in/near london would u want to exchange socials?

Quick Reply

Latest