The Student Room Group

I want to change my predicted grades before the UCAS deadline

Hi so I sent my application to my school for them to check over and I spoke to my psychology teacher to change my predicted to a B and my predicted overall is CCC but I’ve asked her to change it so it’d be BCC but I wanted to ask my English and business teacher to change it too but I’m unsure if I’ll be able to as I’ve sent to to my school that I go to so idk if it’s a good time to mention it now??
Reply 1
try do it asap, do everything in person rather than senidng emails and go talk to your form tutor first (if you ahve one, or just your first point of contact) to confirm if your applications been sent off yet
Original post by sdfsrgt654
Hi so I sent my application to my school for them to check over and I spoke to my psychology teacher to change my predicted to a B and my predicted overall is CCC but I’ve asked her to change it so it’d be BCC but I wanted to ask my English and business teacher to change it too but I’m unsure if I’ll be able to as I’ve sent to to my school that I go to so idk if it’s a good time to mention it now??

If your school is currently holding it internally. You can still change your projected grades. So Just go to your head of admissions or sixth form ASAP to ensure they do not send it off before you mention the adjustment to your projected grades that you want. They may be willing to or they may not so good luck.
Reply 3
Okay it’s been sent off but I’m worried that I won’t get offer but it’s impossible for unis that want like ABB to not accept me as in they can’t run out of offers to give me right? I think I’m just overthinking it but I’m just worried as some unis have higher entry requirements but I think my personal statement is strong so?
Being predicted to meet the entry requirements doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get an offer. But yes, unis don’t run out of offers to give out pre-deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending