The Student Room Group

CPR evidence for part time years

Hi all, i applied for CPR and provided evidence for 19/18 and 20/21 but was told today that it wouldn’t be awarded for 23/24 because I didn’t finished those previous years study but those years were part time study and I applied for CPR for full time study for 23/24 is this correct as all the advisers told me I could apply for CPR for those years and did not state that it wouldn’t be awarded because those years 18/19 and 19/20 were part time study…I need help please, when I first rang this morning the advisor told me it had been awarded x
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Dee448
Hi all, i applied for CPR and provided evidence for 19/18 and 20/21 but was told today that it wouldn’t be awarded for 23/24 because I didn’t finished those previous years study but those years were part time study and I applied for CPR for full time study for 23/24 is this correct as all the advisers told me I could apply for CPR for those years and did not state that it wouldn’t be awarded because those years 18/19 and 19/20 were part time study…I need help please, when I first rang this morning the advisor told me it had been awarded x

Hi Dee,

Just to confirm this is your first year (23/24) at a full time level? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Dee,

Just to confirm this is your first year (23/24) at a full time level? Thanks, Jason

Yea but according to student finance I only have one year left which they will pay my last year
Reply 3
I have just called student finance again..the advisor told me a decision has not been made yet.. and they are still processing the evidence.. I’m really confused..this is reaking havoc on my already existing mental health issues.. I’m so confused
Original post by Dee448
I have just called student finance again..the advisor told me a decision has not been made yet.. and they are still processing the evidence.. I’m really confused..this is reaking havoc on my already existing mental health issues.. I’m so confused

Hi Dee,

There is no current provision to award CPR to part time students. This is because part time courses have a set time limit for completion (i.e. a 3 year degree studied at 50% intensity would take 6 years to complete). If the student will take longer than this to complete their course then they will no longer meet the criteria for funding (regardless of their circumstances).

The team will need to review what you have sent in and they will email you if there is any issues with it. Evidence is worked on a case by case basis.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending