The Student Room Group

Failing a module

I am currently failing one module in uni of Kent thats 100% coursework will I be allowed to resit the assessment in order to pass the year?
Original post by Anonymous
I am currently failing one module in uni of Kent thats 100% coursework will I be allowed to resit the assessment in order to pass the year?

Have a look through your course handbook to see what it says. You might be able to resubmit it but the mark could be capped.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with a piece of coursework.

Since it is a piece of coursework, could you perhaps ask for a deadline extension? This could allow you to submit your coursework slightly later, so you have more time to work on it. (I believe 7 days).

I think resits will depend on the module that you are doing, what module is this coursework for, and what course are you doing? I would recommend having a look at your course's specification or at the modules guides. However, it is probably best to email your division for confirmation- they will be in the best position to advice you.

I hope this helps.
Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Kent
Hi there

Since it is a piece of coursework, could you perhaps ask for a deadline extension? This could allow you to submit your coursework slightly later, so you have more time to work on it. (I believe 7 days).

I think resits will depend on the module that you are doing, what module is this coursework for, and what course are you doing? I would recommend having a look at your course's specification or at the modules guides. However, it is probably best to email your division for confirmation- they will be in the best position to advice you.

I hope this helps.
Chloe

im doing data science and the module im struggling with is comp 3200
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by University of Kent
Hi there

I hope this helps.
Chloe

the course im doing is data science and the module im struggling with is comp3200

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending