The Student Room Group

Retaking modules at Lincoln

I’m a student Lincoln, and I will suppose to go into third year in September but I was wondering is there is limit to how many modules you can retake? As I failed two modules and am unable to resit them this summer.
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
As I failed two modules and am unable to resit them this summer.

Why are you unable to resit them? Is the university not allowing you to resit them, or is it that you're not able to attend (e.g. you're going on holiday at that time)?
Reply 2
You will need to check your uni regs to see what the rules are on concurrent study (taking modules from different levels at the same time). There is a lot of variability across the sector and where it is possible strict rules on the number of modules/credit value.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a student Lincoln, and I will suppose to go into third year in September but I was wondering is there is limit to how many modules you can retake? As I failed two modules and am unable to resit them this summer.
Thanks in advance.

Heyy I’m also a student at university of Lincoln and I failed 2 modules but I’m in first year . I was wondering if they let u go into third year with the two failed modules

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending