The Student Room Group

blog that nobody asked for

Scroll to see replies

Original post by x-wing_pilot
thank you :biggrin:
i used to find shakespeare kinda boring too bc i just didnt understand but doing more actual performance work (not just reading it) really endeared it to me fsr
and yesss cant wat for jjk s3
oooo fair fair
ME TOOO but 2025 is the earliest so its probs only coming out in 2026 😔😔
Original post by milktee
oooo fair fair
ME TOOO but 2025 is the earliest so its probs only coming out in 2026 😔😔
its honestly heartbreaking. I hate wating for new seasons to come out. AOT had me on my toes like that for so long. its over now but idk if thats a good thing lmaoooo
Original post by Tatakae L
its honestly heartbreaking. I hate wating for new seasons to come out. AOT had me on my toes like that for so long. its over now but idk if thats a good thing lmaoooo
aot ended me bro
omds aot had 4 seasons asw so it must've been such a chore to wait for them 😭😭
Original post by milktee
more than 4 cos they kept spiltting them into parts lmaoooo
it was s1, s2, s3 part 1, s3 part 2, s4 part 1, s4 part 2, and s4 part 3
when i tell you it made me so mad when they were like "FINAL SEASON!!!! but its actually 3 seasons" omg
when i tell you it made me so mad when they were like "final season!!!! But its actually 3 seasons" omg
omgg THAT MUST'VE BEEN SO ANNOYING 😭😭
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by milktee

when i tell you it made me so mad when they were like "FINAL SEASON!!!! but its actually 3 seasons" omg
bahahha it was like 10 WITH THE WAY THEY SPLIT IT UP. as @x-wing_pilot just said it rlly was such a pain and the anger I felt that pshe lesson in Yr 11 getting told that it was the final season part 3 and then I had to wait for part 4 after litteraly waiting like 5 years for the show to end. pure pain and anger. but its all fu and games because jts over now so I can watch it whenever I want.

also isayama is making levi his own manga for his whole backstoeyyyy
bahahha it was like 10 WITH THE WAY THEY SPLIT IT UP. as @x-wing_pilot just said it rlly was such a pain and the anger I felt that pshe lesson in Yr 11 getting told that it was the final season part 3 and then I had to wait for part 4 after litteraly waiting like 5 years for the show to end. pure pain and anger. but its all fu and games because jts over now so I can watch it whenever I want.
also isayama is making levi his own manga for his whole backstoeyyyy

ahahah so glad I get to binge all the parts in one go 💪💪💪
Original post by milktee
ahahah so glad I get to binge all the parts in one go 💪💪💪
you are a lucky lass arnt youu
you are a lucky lass arnt youu

yuppp hehe
i just watched a play called 'the prodigal son' and i feel like i've unlocked a whole new level of losing it
it was SO GOOD, timothee chalamet is just stellar as the main character, i can't stress enough how brilliantly he played that role. it was truly inspired.
but i definitely related to that main character WAYYY too much. the burning creativity amidst pressure to be academic? the random literature quoting before realising that nobody knows what book you're talking about?? just the whole conflict between him and the teachers, the school system??? stop please i was supposed to not think too much this year
i just watched a play called 'the prodigal son' and i feel like i've unlocked a whole new level of losing it
it was SO GOOD, timothee chalamet is just stellar as the main character, i can't stress enough how brilliantly he played that role. it was truly inspired.
but i definitely related to that main character WAYYY too much. the burning creativity amidst pressure to be academic? the random literature quoting before realising that nobody knows what book you're talking about?? just the whole conflict between him and the teachers, the school system??? stop please i was supposed to not think too much this year
oooo it sounds really interesting, glad you enjoyed it <33
I WATCHED DUNE TWO!!!!!!

It's nothing short of this generation's Empire Strikes Back. It's sublime. I can't put it into words. This is a wake-up call to cinema to stop making money-grabbing garbage and make art again.
I'll post a more detailed review when I calm down, but that whole experience was like a three-hour high.
Until then, enjoy your day 😊
I WATCHED DUNE TWO!!!!!!
It's nothing short of this generation's Empire Strikes Back. It's sublime. I can't put it into words. This is a wake-up call to cinema to stop making money-grabbing garbage and make art again.
I'll post a more detailed review when I calm down, but that whole experience was like a three-hour high.
OMG YOU'RE MAKING ME WANNA WATCH IT better give that detailed review soon💪💪
omg i have been neglecting this blog so badly 😭😭
i promise that movie review will come soon, but for now i need to actually do something productive!!!! i woke up at 4 45pm like an IDIOT and u do not understand how annoyed i am 😭 i was meant to go shopping with my mom today at 5 on the condition that i would study a lot during the day and now here i am waking up 15 minutes before. my mom is not taking me lol. i'm really mad at myself rn not even because i dont get to go now but bc i'm also stressed about gcses??? and i do want to not fail?? and now i wasted a whole day??? literally spent 30 minutes crying but let's not talk about that-
anyway. im gonna try calm down and then get to work so that hopefully i can not hate myself yay
have a nice day!!
(edited 1 month ago)
I WATCHED DUNE TWO!!!!!!

Ew. The Little Mermaid 2023, Snow White 2025, Down With Love 2003, and Mulan 2020 supremacy. thank you next bye
Original post by stmkcltrs
Ew. The Little Mermaid 2023, Snow White 2025, Down With Love 2003, and Mulan 2020 supremacy. thank you next bye

dang ok 😭
i still need to watch down with love like you suggested! as for the disney remakes, i honestly lost all faith in disney a long time ago. mulan was awful like why the hell would you remove mu shu?????? the little mermaid i haven't seen so idk. snow white... idk i hope it could be okay but i have no plans to go watch it in theatres or anything 🤷
i will say i enjoyed the live action aladdin. can't compare to the original ofc but it was a good time.
(edited 1 month ago)
dang ok 😭
i still need to watch down with love like you suggested! as for the disney remakes, i honestly lost all faith in disney a long time ago. mulan was awful like why the hell would you remove mu shu?????? the little mermaid i haven't seen so idk. snow white... idk i hope it could be okay but i have no plans to go watch it in theatres or anything 🤷
i will say i enjoyed the live action aladdin. can't compare to the original ofc but it was a good time.

oh sorry i forgot i have talked to you before😭 help bye im sorry. but yeah watch down with love, i have ordered the book and it came today eee
Original post by stmkcltrs
oh sorry i forgot i have talked to you before😭 help bye im sorry. but yeah watch down with love, i have ordered the book and it came today eee

that's quite alright! you're allowed to talk to me more than once? lmao
i'll let you know what i think when i do get round to watching it ^^
that's quite alright! you're allowed to talk to me more than once? lmao
i'll let you know what i think when i do get round to watching it ^^

yay thanks everyone I've said to watch it to still hasn't watched it, this masterpiece deserves all the hype Barbie got and more!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending