The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

going to Edinburgh Napier September 2024!

Anyone else going to Napier (Sighthill) starting this September 2024? I’m pretty excited but dreading not knowing anyone lolol.
Original post by lily_r
Anyone else going to Napier (Sighthill) starting this September 2024? I’m pretty excited but dreading not knowing anyone lolol.
Hi yeah I just got accepted and feel the same haha
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Same!!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi yeah I just got accepted and feel the same haha

Ooh nice, Well done! I’ve put Napier as my insurance choice, so if I don’t go to my first choice I’ll be going there
Reply 4
What are you going to study? I got an offer, but I'm not sure if I'll accept it or not yet
Reply 5
Original post by lrn444
What are you going to study? I got an offer, but I'm not sure if I'll accept it or not yet

Criminology & Policing if I don’t go to Stirling. Similar course at Stirling tho (criminology & sociology).
Reply 6
Original post by lily_r
Criminology & Policing if I don’t go to Stirling. Similar course at Stirling tho (criminology & sociology).

I'm the exact same! I'm torn between the two and the offer holder days are on the same day for both
Reply 7
Original post by lrn444
I'm the exact same! I'm torn between the two and the offer holder days are on the same day for both

Oh no😭honestly I’d go to the one that you know less about location wise- or maybe book a campus tour? I know that Napier does free tours you can book- don’t know about Stirling tho
Reply 8
Original post by lily_r
Oh no😭honestly I’d go to the one that you know less about location wise- or maybe book a campus tour? I know that Napier does free tours you can book- don’t know about Stirling tho

I live quite central, and I'm hoping they're both like drop in, so I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze both in the one day! I applied for the same courses as you, I've not heard back from stirling yet as I submitted a late application, but stirling was my first choice
Reply 9
Original post by lrn444
I live quite central, and I'm hoping they're both like drop in, so I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze both in the one day! I applied for the same courses as you, I've not heard back from stirling yet as I submitted a late application, but stirling was my first choice

Ooh **** that’s dope! I live central too but I can’t lie, I’m probably just gonna go to the Stirling one- I’m not time efficient enough to to both lmao. Let’s hope we both get into Stirling🙏🙏
Reply 10
Original post by lily_r
Ooh **** that’s dope! I live central too but I can’t lie, I’m probably just gonna go to the Stirling one- I’m not time efficient enough to to both lmao. Let’s hope we both get into Stirling🙏🙏

I'm hoping we both get in! I was going to PM you as it would be nice to know someone, but it won't let me on here as I literally just made my account :frown: is there anywhere you'd be okay for me to message u on?
Reply 11
Original post by lrn444
I'm hoping we both get in! I was going to PM you as it would be nice to know someone, but it won't let me on here as I literally just made my account :frown: is there anywhere you'd be okay for me to message u on?
Of course! I have literally everything lol. My Instagram is: ‘vsleepysoup’, and my snap is ‘irllylikesoup’
Original post by lily_r

Hii omg I got an offer for napier same campus gonna be studying biological sciences!!! Its so hard to find anyone that's applied for napier😭
Original post by Irishdwellee
Hii omg I got an offer for napier same campus gonna be studying biological sciences!!! Its so hard to find anyone that's applied for napier😭

congrats!!!!! Yes I agree😭
Original post by Anonymous
congrats!!!!! Yes I agree*

Do u wanna swap socials it's so hard to find anyone*
Reply 15
Original post by Irishdwellee
Do u wanna swap socials it's so hard to find anyone*

Hey I’d be down! :smile: my ig is ‘lilyrapport_’ and my snap is ‘irllylikesoup’, either one works :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest