The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

After you've applied

If you’ve applied to University, you’ve taken a huge first step in your journey. 🙌

Here's some helpful guidance on what happens next.

Attend an experience day
If you receive an offer from us, we may invite you to an exclusive Experience Day.

Track your application

Selection and interview
Selection and interviews help us assess your suitability for the course you've applied for.

Responding to your offer
When you have all your offers back, you can let us know your decision.

If you applied via UCAS, you should respond in your UCAS Hub. If you applied directly to the University, please respond in our applicant portal.

As you get closer
When you've made a decision about your offer(s), your preparations can really step up.

Here are some important things to consider:

▪️ Apply to student finance
▪️ Check what support is available to you
▪️ Book your accommodation
▪️ Prepare for university
▪️ Learn about living costs
▪️ Find out about paying fees

Next steps
Find out more about the University of Bradford, and why it might be the right choice for you.

Discover our campus, the city, student life, and check out some of our current students' stories.

student-group-720x479.jpg

Need any help? Feel free to send me a comment or PM and I'll do my best to help! :smile: - Becky
It can be hard to know what financial help is available to you as a student. 🤔

Learn about the variety of options that can help fund your studies and maximise the money available to you here.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
The first, and probably most important thing for you to know when coming to the University of Bradford is how to get here. 🗺️ 📍

However you choose to travel to the University of Bradford, we're here to support your commute in. Read on as we walk you through your route to the University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending