Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

When does your course normally start?

Thanks,
Claire

It starts on 30th sept 2023
Original post by Loutive1984
It starts on 30th sept 2023

Thanks. We can't bring forward the first payment. This is paid to you on or after that date once the university confirms your registration to us. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Thanks. We can't bring forward the first payment. This is paid to you on or after that date once the university confirms your registration to us. Thanks, Jason

There saying my finance don't start till feb 2024 but my course starts 30th Sept 2023 what do I do
There saying my finance don't start till feb 2024 but my course starts 30th Sept 2023 what do I do

Hi, is it the university saying this? Did you apply for a September 2023 course? Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Hi, is it the university saying this? Did you apply for a September 2023 course? Thanks, Jason

yes hun so what else can I apply for till then
yes hun so what else can I apply for till then

You've maybe applied as a January start in error. If your course starts in September then to amend this if you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc. This then takes an estimated 15 working days to process. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account. Thanks, Jason
Reply 8
You've maybe applied as a January start in error. If your course starts in September then to amend this if you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc. This then takes an estimated 15 working days to process. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account. Thanks, Jason

It was defo Sept I applied what else can I apply for whilst I'm waiting for this to sort it self out I'm in severe hardship
It was defo Sept I applied what else can I apply for whilst I'm waiting for this to sort it self out I'm in severe hardship

We'd need you to contact us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account to determine and if you've applied incorrectly it's the timescale above as an estimated date. We can't offer any funding until you've corrected the application so I'd advise speaking to the university for any financial aid. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending