The Student Room Group

Ye Olde Generic Study Group

Little place to share study tips and tricks while we convince ourselves that this is not actually procrastination. Please throw any links or ideas out there...who knows, might help someone else too!
Original post by Jacky Pleasant
Little place to share study tips and tricks while we convince ourselves that this is not actually procrastination. Please throw any links or ideas out there...who knows, might help someone else too!

i love using the app flora - its very very helpful :smile:
Reply 2
I use StudyBunny, which I won't say is the best app, but I like how I can simply log in how many hours or revision I've done, and see how much I've done across the month for each subject. It really helps me recognise when I'm focusing on one subject for too long
Original post by study23!
I use StudyBunny, which I won't say is the best app, but I like how I can simply log in how many hours or revision I've done, and see how much I've done across the month for each subject. It really helps me recognise when I'm focusing on one subject for too long

oh wow im checking that out
Original post by study23!

I downloaded that this week alongside habit rabbit. Its's been ace so far. Do you want to throw me your reference code so you can claim the refence reward thing on there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending