The Student Room Group

Gates Cambridge Scholarship - not USA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qy22
social science panel?

Nope, Biological Science.
Original post by saribela
I think it's rejection, the shortlist would be only a few people for such a competitive scholarship and it seems all of us received the same e-mail.

Yep, it's weird. Not sure why they wouldn't just say it! Super bummed. I thought my interview went well.
anyone who's doing Econ research recieved the scholarship?
would some of you mind sharing how you communicated the connection between your research and the gates criteria during the interview? :smile: trying to learn for future apps
Reply 224
Has anyone received an email stating that you've been placed on a short list of reserve candidates, asking you to wait until April 12th?
Original post by qy22
Has anyone received an email stating that you've been placed on a short list of reserve candidates, asking you to wait until April 12th?
Yep!
Reply 226
Original post by utter-hint
Yep!
Would it possible for us to know the length of the shortlist and our relative ranking on it?
Original post by qy22
Would it possible for us to know the length of the shortlist and our relative ranking on it?
If you ask, please let me know. I know that other funders disclose this information. What panel interviewed you?
Original post by qy22

Yes, same here
Has anyone on reserve list heard anything back?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone on reserve list heard anything back?

I am an MPhil student on the reserve list. I have not heard back. Have you?
Original post by Anon1234a
I am an MPhil student on the reserve list. I have not heard back. Have you?

I am a PhD offer holder and I haven't heard back either!
scholars list has been announced soooo (love that they put it up on the website before informing applicants about final decisions lol)
Original post by Anonymous
scholars list has been announced soooo (love that they put it up on the website before informing applicants about final decisions lol)

I can't seem to find it. Can someone share the URL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending