The Student Room Group

Gates Cambridge Scholarship - not USA

Scroll to see replies

not to be a downer but people on the main thread are saying that they have received interview offers last week even though some of them haven’t officially given admission offers yet. my hope just got crushed lol
I don't know..... I've only seen two people saying they got interview invites..... I'm not losing hope yet
Reply 22
nothing yet :frown:
I think we are no longer in the game, guys
FYI: I received an email on Saturday morning for the Gates interview. Phd. Social Sciences Panel.
Has anyone doing an MPhil receive news?
Reply 26
Anyone from other panel received invitations?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Nope. Haven’t received an email yet. Still keeping my hopes up
Original post by Anonymous #6
I believe there was someone on the general Cambridge applicants forum who did!
Hi all, any news?
Original post by Anonymous #5
FYI: I received an email on Saturday morning for the Gates interview. Phd. Social Sciences Panel.
Congratulations!!!!
Reply 31
is there any possibility of an interview now? considering the decisions come on March 4
Original post by twm123
is there any possibility of an interview now? considering the decisions come on March 4
From previous years, March 4 is usually when they send out rejections in batches
Reply 33
How are decisions to come on the 4 March if the interviews are late March? Mine is on 19 March
Original post by vini003
How are decisions to come on the 4 March if the interviews are late March? Mine is on 19 March
which panel are you in?
Reply 35
Have any PhD in Education applicants received an invitation?
Original post by vini003
Do you already have your interview slot?
Original post by gdc2130
Have any PhD in Education applicants received an invitation?
i think there was someone in the official thread got it. I’m a PhD applicant and haven’t heard anything either. Next Monday, all applicants will be notified of their outcomes. Since many have received invitations like two weeks ago, I’m thinking I’m no longer in the game but keep my fingers crossed!
Hello! I’m also pretty sure most interview invites are sent but also don’t want to loose hope just yet. Does anyone know if applicants of the department of physics or DAMPT have received an invite? I heard sometimes some departments take longer in sending their recommendations
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous #5
Do you already have your interview slot?
Yes. 19 in the morning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending