The Student Room Group

Student Finance Applications

Hello, I am a Jan student applying for student finance, and the application keeps getting to the living costs section, appearing to get part way through, and then just showing me a blank screen with nothing for me to fill out or click on. I'm unsure what to do. Trying to ring student finance but no answer yet.

Anyone have any idea's????
Original post by Sphinx1238
Hello, I am a Jan student applying for student finance, and the application keeps getting to the living costs section, appearing to get part way through, and then just showing me a blank screen with nothing for me to fill out or click on. I'm unsure what to do. Trying to ring student finance but no answer yet.

Anyone have any idea's????

Hi there,

Can you try cancelling your application and then re-applying? In most cases this fixes this problem.

When you click on your application is there an option to cancel it?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Can you try cancelling your application and then re-applying? In most cases this fixes this problem.

When you click on your application is there an option to cancel it?

Thanks, Graeme

Hey, yeah tried that and did another one and it just did it again

Thanks
Sphinx
Original post by Sphinx1238
Hey, yeah tried that and did another one and it just did it again

Thanks
Sphinx

Sorry this is happening. If possible, we'd suggest cancelling again but try using a different internet browser. If you can, it's tends to work best with a PC or laptop.

If that still doesn't work you can instead use the paper form. If this is your first time applying for funding for us then it's the PN1 form that you should use. You can find it below.

Thanks, Graeme

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/6543a65cd36c910012935c7b/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending