The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Engineering Interview

For those who applied to Electronic and Electrical / Computer and Electronic eng and got called in for an interview, what did they ask and how was it like. I'd also like to know how possible it would be to change courses if I were to get in, say I apply for computer and electronic eng, would I be able to change to just regular computer science within the first term? Thank you
Original post by Anonymous #1
For those who applied to Electronic and Electrical / Computer and Electronic eng and got called in for an interview, what did they ask and how was it like. I'd also like to know how possible it would be to change courses if I were to get in, say I apply for computer and electronic eng, would I be able to change to just regular computer science within the first term? Thank you

Hi there,

It's fantastic to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough :smile:

To find out more about interviews within engineering, you can visit this page here. You can always use the contact options at the bottom of your course page to ask questions too.

So that I don't give you the wrong information about transferring courses, I would recommend contacting our Admissions Office by emailing [email protected].

Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending