The Student Room Group

Anyone received math offer from imperial college?

I am an international student from China. I heard that only few students have received offer from Ic. Does Ic send offers to students with high mat scores first? My predicted grades are A*A*A*A and I got 89 in mat. Considering the special situation this year, is it highly possible for me to be admitted? If they offer me a place, what will the con offer include usually?
Reply 1
I think this is in the wrong forum, I'm not sure who can move it to the Maths section. @normaw ?
Reply 2
Original post by study23!
I think this is in the wrong forum, I'm not sure who can move it to the Maths section. @normaw ?

Oh thank you very much, I didn’t notice that it’s in Medicine part🤣
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by study23!

Thread moved :smile:
I haven't seen any Chinese math's offers but the first batch of UK home offers have came out.
Reply 5
Original post by JellyfishMan_1st
I haven't seen any Chinese math's offers but the first batch of UK home offers have came out.

Thank you for your reply, I am just too nervous now.
Reply 6
Original post by Ray Wang
I am an international student from China. I heard that only few students have received offer from Ic. Does Ic send offers to students with high mat scores first? My predicted grades are A*A*A*A and I got 89 in mat. Considering the special situation this year, is it highly possible for me to be admitted? If they offer me a place, what will the con offer include usually?

You should be good with that high of a score, cant be absolutely guaranteed but thats quite above the average of imperial offer holders I think.
Reply 7
Original post by mxtt_helm
You should be good with that high of a score, cant be absolutely guaranteed but thats quite above the average of imperial offer holders I think.

That you so much for your reply! Hopefully it will be fun, this year is quite weird.

Quick Reply

Latest