The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Housemate wanted!

Hi Everyone! Due to one of our group dropping out, my 2 Housemates and I (All currently 2nd year undergrad students) are looking for a 4th person to join us in a house that we have got for next academic year. The house is about a 10 minute walk away from both uni and tesco, and 15 mins to surrey sports park. It has a conservatory livingroom, fitted kitchen, a driveway, and a large garden with a shed. The room available is a large upstairs double. The rent per week is £135 (not including bills) and the deposit is £300. It wont let me add photos or my contact info so please reply to this post if you're interested and I will DM you!
Thanks!
Original post by Kit.Hand2004
Hi Everyone! Due to one of our group dropping out, my 2 Housemates and I (All currently 2nd year undergrad students) are looking for a 4th person to join us in a house that we have got for next academic year. The house is about a 10 minute walk away from both uni and tesco, and 15 mins to surrey sports park. It has a conservatory livingroom, fitted kitchen, a driveway, and a large garden with a shed. The room available is a large upstairs double. The rent per week is £135 (not including bills) and the deposit is £300. It wont let me add photos or my contact info so please reply to this post if you're interested and I will DM you!
Thanks!

Hi there!
Facebook is also a great place to look for house mates if you haven’t already!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Kit.Hand2004
Thanks!

Hi there!

Hopefully you've found someone already but, if not, maybe try Facebook groups as mentioned, or if you or your other mates are in course group chats, try asking there, as in my experience that has been quite successful.

Hope this helps!

Marko

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending