The Student Room Group

Stuck on uni choice

I’ve applied for the BSc physics course at Sheffield uni and for the physics with an intergrated foundation year at Manchester uni and I am unsure which one to firm. I don’t know if graduating from Manchester, which is better than Sheffield, would be worth an extra year for the same qualification. I am indifferent on what the city is actually like I just want to know academically would it be worth it
Only if you would enjoy the modules more thasn Sheffield. Otherwise, base on what you have said, go to sheffield.
Original post by Ethanmc27
I’ve applied for the BSc physics course at Sheffield uni and for the physics with an intergrated foundation year at Manchester uni and I am unsure which one to firm. I don’t know if graduating from Manchester, which is better than Sheffield, would be worth an extra year for the same qualification. I am indifferent on what the city is actually like I just want to know academically would it be worth it

You don't need to make this decision until June. Go to the offer-holder days in Spring and then decide which course is best for you and where you would be happy to live for 3/4 years. :smile:
SHEF!!! Time is money. shef is still just as rewarding as manchester! please dont be silly shefield is teh way to go
Sheffield - an excellent Uni, and one that you want to go to.

At this level a degree from Manc is not 'better' than one from Sheffield - and Manc wont guarantee you a happier time at Uni or a more astonishing graduate career. Go with your instinct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending