The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Bsc Fashion Management and fashion marketing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone received an offer yet for fashion management or fashion marketing from UAL?
If yes, what were the conditions or was it unconditional

yes i did actually just last week, for fashion management it was a conditional offer but on grades a lot lower then what im predicted. I also applied for marketing but havent heard from them
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by ameliemcavoy
yes i did actually just last week, for fashion management it was a conditional offer but on grades a lot lower then what im predicted. I also applied for marketing but havent heard from them

Congratulations on your offer. Do you mind if I ask when you applied?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Congratulations on your offer. Do you mind if I ask when you applied?

Ofc I applied mid January so it took a couple weeks

Thank you. Yeah I applied end of jan so hopefully I might hear next week! Are you a home student?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I don’t want to do a foundation course since it’s an extra year, but I'm worried because the mail said that almost everyone who does one is guaranteed a spot for the undergrad, and there’s only a limited number of seats. Has anyone else applied for a foundation course too?

Heyy did you hear anything today?
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone received an offer yet for fashion management or fashion marketing from UAL?
If yes, what were the conditions or was it unconditional

Did they take an interview?
If yes could be please say what kind of questions did they ask.
Reply 26
Anyone received any offers yet?
Heyy did you hear anything today?

Nope, still waiting. did u?

congratss! can i ask if you did a foundation course with them before, and also if you had an interview?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Nope, still waiting. did u?

Still waiting also
Anyone get an offer yet?
Did you hear anything this week?
Did you hear anything this week?
nope..
Reply 33
I’ve not heard anything, I applied around 15thJan and then sent my portfolio a week after x
Original post by Princvssz
I’ve not heard anything, I applied around 15thJan and then sent my portfolio a week after x
What course did you apply for?
Original post by Princvssz
Are you international student?
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous #4
Are you international student?

No x
Reply 37
I just had my reply back guys.. applied for fashion image and promotion mid jan and got turned down today, just over a month later

Absolutely heart broken I’m currently doing their diploma course I’m a distinction student and I had art awards and art summer school experiences but I was told I wasn’t strong enough 😭

Lethal!! Good luck all x
I’m so sorry. You sound like such a strong applicant. You don’t think it could be a mistake? Leo your head up. Sending you hugs x
Guys did anyone else get offers today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending