The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Bsc Fashion Management and fashion marketing

Scroll to see replies

Guys under fashion marketing it says pending ucas update! Is this a rejection?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #3
Guys under fashion marketing it says pending ucas update! Is this a rejection?
Does anyone else have that?
I just got rejected from fashion marketing. I feel awful .
Im so sorry :frown: its okay whats meant for u will find u. what reason did they give for rejecting you?
I just got rejected from fashion marketing. I feel awful .
Original post by Anonymous #2
Im so sorry :frown: its okay whats meant for u will find u. what reason did they give for rejecting you?
It was just a msg from ucas saying my application wasn’t as strong as other applicants. Have you heard back yet? Did you also apply to fashion management?
no i havent heard back yet, yea i applied for fashion management
It was just a msg from ucas saying my application wasn’t as strong as other applicants. Have you heard back yet? Did you also apply to fashion management?
no i havent heard back yet, yea i applied for fashion management
Okay best of luck. I haven’t heard from fashion management yet either
Okay best of luck. I haven’t heard from fashion management yet either
thanks, good luck to u too. hopefully we hear back soon the wait is killing me. i wonder if the course is competitive in terms of grades, what predicted grades did u get?
thanks, good luck to u too. hopefully we hear back soon the wait is killing me. i wonder if the course is competitive in terms of grades, what predicted grades did u get?
I got AAA in the equivalent of Ireland grades. And didn’t get fashion marketing. So sad. What grades do you have?
I got AAA in the equivalent of Ireland grades. And didn’t get fashion marketing. So sad. What grades do you have?
thats really good! I have A*A*B.
thats really good! I have A*A*B.
That’s so good. If u go on your portal does it say pending ucas update or anything?
That’s so good. If u go on your portal does it say pending ucas update or anything?
nope. where would it say it? the my applications page right?
nope. where would it say it? the my applications page right?
Yeah down where it says decision. It was on mine a few days before I got an answer. But it’s not on the other two courses
I applied back in October but still not reply..
i applied for all three fashion marketing courses and got an offer for fashion marketing with consumer behaviour in feb, but i have been rejected to fashion marketing, and fashion marketing with content creation :smile:
Original post by kuvomiii
i applied for all three fashion marketing courses and got an offer for fashion marketing with consumer behaviour in feb, but i have been rejected to fashion marketing, and fashion marketing with content creation :smile:
what was the offer for fashion marketing with consumer behaviour like?
Original post by Anonymous #6
what was the offer for fashion marketing with consumer behaviour like?
they offered me BBC :smile:
anything else?
also when did you apply?
Original post by Anonymous #6
also when did you apply?
nothing else needed no interview/portfolio, just a conditional offer of BBC. i applied on the 29th jan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending