The Student Room Group

Assignments

I have just got a new assignment from my teacher to do. It is due on the 27th of February. I have already sent 4-5 emails to my teacher asking him about the assignment as I have some confusion on it.
I won’t see him till the 26th of Feb because I have work experience for 2-weeks when I come back from half term on the 19th of Feb.
The questions i’ve asked in each email are different.
I feel bad for emailing my teacher so much. Am I wrong?
I am doing a Level 3 BTEC in Travel and tourism in year 13.
Original post by Syed998
I have just got a new assignment from my teacher to do. It is due on the 27th of February. I have already sent 4-5 emails to my teacher asking him about the assignment as I have some confusion on it.
I won’t see him till the 26th of Feb because I have work experience for 2-weeks when I come back from half term on the 19th of Feb.
The questions i’ve asked in each email are different.
I feel bad for emailing my teacher so much. Am I wrong?
I am doing a Level 3 BTEC in Travel and tourism in year 13.

Hi @Syed998,

I think you're demonstrating to your teacher that you have lots of interest regarding your assignment, as asking questions shows concern for wanting to do well.

However, I think in the future if you wish to email your teachers with any questions regarding any work or assignments you should write them all in one single email in a coherent, bullet point manner. By doing this, your teachers can clearly see the various questions listed in bullet points and they can address the questions back all at once in one reply. This also avoids any spam from your behalf, I'm sure your teacher will reply back to address your questions as soon as they can.

Hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @Syed998,

I think you're demonstrating to your teacher that you have lots of interest regarding your assignment, as asking questions shows concern for wanting to do well.

However, I think in the future if you wish to email your teachers with any questions regarding any work or assignments you should write them all in one single email in a coherent, bullet point manner. By doing this, your teachers can clearly see the various questions listed in bullet points and they can address the questions back all at once in one reply. This also avoids any spam from your behalf, I'm sure your teacher will reply back to address your questions as soon as they can.

Hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep

Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest