Anyone struggling with unit 19 ?
Access to midwifery with learn direct
I’m just over this course now

hey lovely did you get sorted? or do you still need help
I’m struggling please please help me
Reply 3
Original post by doreenmapondela
I’m struggling please please help me

i now charge to see my work/for help if you wouldlike to knowthe pricing please inbox me for for further questions
Reply 4
Hey, I have tried to send a message to you too but it won’t allow me. Do you have social media?
Original post by Cmelissa
i now charge to see my work/for help if you wouldlike to knowthe pricing please inbox me for for further questions

Hey i am stuck on unit 19 Qs,4,6 and 9. Can you please help me?
Original post by student2310--
Hey i am stuck on unit 19 Qs,4,6 and 9. Can you please help me?

Can you PM me questions on this to me as do best to answer them.

I'm a registered NHS adult nurse and midwife and you shouldn't have to pay anyone for help.
Original post by Allyson2020
Can you PM me questions on this to me as do best to answer them.

I'm a registered NHS adult nurse and midwife and you shouldn't have to pay anyone for help.

Unfortunately, I don't have the functions to PM you as I'm new to TSR. But I'll post them here.
Q4
You need to upload two different types of assignment once they have been marked and are complete. You also need to upload accompanying assignment plans for these two assignments.(I uploaded the two assignments and the assignment plans)
GUIDANCE
Ensure that you select subject specific assignments (i.e. unit 5 onwards) that have been completed using different formats and structures. For example, an essay, a report or a presentation.

The two assignments you select must:
have been produced using an assignment plan
demonstrate your ability to incorporate relevant information in different formats
include a references list and a bibliography

You must also upload the assignment plans that you have used when producing the each of these assignments. These must be detailed and include realistic time frames. If you need to review assignment planning refer to the study materials for unit 4 (Preparing a Written Assignment), section 5.1.

Once you have uploaded the relevant documents, you need to write a short summary that details the methodology you used to produce each of the two assignments. This must outline how you researched the relevant subject matter and where you gathered information from.

Your summary should also include where you have written a draft assignment and asked your assessor for feedback. You must then explain how you have used this feedback to produce the final version of your assignment.

Your summary must be between 300 and 400 words.

Q6
Select and upload a completed assignment that demonstrates your ability to identify and use ideas to sustain a logical written analysis, argument, interpretation or explanation.(I uploaded the assignment)
GUIDANCE
If one of the assignments you uploaded for question 4 is to be used for this question, you must provide the details here i.e. the title, unit number, subject area, date completed etc.

If you wish to use a different assignment for this purpose then upload it now.

You must then write a short summary explaining how this particular assignment demonstrates your ability to sustain a logical analysis, argument, interpretation or explanation. You must use personal reflection for this response and not rely on feedback you have received from your assessor(s).

You should make reference to particular parts of the assignment that shows your abilities by including the page numbers and the relevant paragraph/section where appropriate. If you prefer, you could highlight the relevant parts of your assignment in a different coloured font and then refer to the relevant coloured text within your summary.

Your summary must be between 300 and 400 words.

Q9
Whilst you were reading/researching to support the completion of your assignments you should have been making notes that outlined the key ideas or themes from different information sources and texts. Upload a copy of a full set of notes that you have produced when putting an assignment together. ( I uploaded the notes)
GUIDANCE
Your set of notes must clearly identify the key ideas and themes from a range of different information source(s). These could be hand written notes, mind maps, annotated pages of text and/or notes about a presentation.

You then need to write an explanation to support your notes that includes the actual information source(s) used, their type (book, website, journal article etc.), and the key themes you have identified.

You must not use your course study materials to answer this question you must use recognised, published sources of information.

Your explanation must be between 300 and 350 words.

You must also provide a full and accurate references list.
(edited 2 years ago)

Yeah I am struggling with Qs 4,6 and 9.
Reply 9

mine is unachieved and even talked to he manager