The Student Room Group

International Mature Student Seeking Clarifications on Admission Criteria and Access

Hello, everyone! I'm currently based in India and pursuing a non-English academic career. I'm keen on understanding the criteria for mature students in the program I'm interested in. Specifically, I'd like confirmation on qualifications equivalent to A levels in English Literature for admission. The program mentions options for mature students to take Access courses, and I'm curious about how this applies to international applicants. Are there specific requirements or considerations for those with educational backgrounds outside the UK? Additionally, I'm interested in the English language proficiency requirements for international applicants. Any advice on meeting these criteria for a second bachelor's degree as a mature student would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has insights or experiences to share, I'd be grateful.
Original post by pogipopxx222
Hello, everyone! I'm currently based in India and pursuing a non-English academic career. I'm keen on understanding the criteria for mature students in the program I'm interested in. Specifically, I'd like confirmation on qualifications equivalent to A levels in English Literature for admission. The program mentions options for mature students to take Access courses, and I'm curious about how this applies to international applicants. Are there specific requirements or considerations for those with educational backgrounds outside the UK? Additionally, I'm interested in the English language proficiency requirements for international applicants. Any advice on meeting these criteria for a second bachelor's degree as a mature student would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has insights or experiences to share, I'd be grateful.

Hi,

I think you should be able to get some clarity if you call the admissions department of the university you are interested in.

I hope this helps.

-Victoria
Wrexham Uni Rep
Reply 2
Original post by WrexhamUniReps

Hi,

I think you should be able to get some clarity if you call the admissions department of the university you are interested in.

I hope this helps.

-Victoria
Wrexham Uni Rep

hey thanks victoria. I've previously contacted the university and they suggested the student room -itself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending