The Student Room Group

MSc international business

Hello, I'm from India.
I'm planning to study MSc international business in the UK. I'm currently pursuing BBA international business in India. I have shortlisted a few universities but I'm not sure which one is good.
Swansea University
Leicester university
Westminster university
Please tell me which one is good for me and If none of the above are good then please suggest me any university or college that you think is good.
Hi @sritha jasti,
I hope you are well.

I'm a master's student studying social work at Kingston University.

I came across your question and thought I could offer you an insight into what life studying at Kingston University is like.
From my own experience, Kingston University is very supportive in helping students and has a wide range of international students. The location is central which makes it accessible for those commuting.

I've added a link to Kingston University which contains information on the MSc international business course here: https://www.kingston.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/international-business-management-msc/.

All the universities you've chosen are good and the decision is down to your preference.

I wish you the best in your search and feel free to ask me questions!

From
~May
Kingston University Student Postgraduate Representative
Original post by sritha jasti
Hello, I'm from India.
I'm planning to study MSc international business in the UK. I'm currently pursuing BBA international business in India. I have shortlisted a few universities but I'm not sure which one is good.
Swansea University
Leicester university
Westminster university
Please tell me which one is good for me and If none of the above are good then please suggest me any university or college that you think is good.
Hello Sritha,

It's lovely that you're considering pursuing a master's in International Business in the UK! I'm currently enrolled in the International Business Management program at Heriot-Watt University. While I can't specifically recommend one university over the others, I'd happily share the criteria that helped me decide.

Firstly, I suggest thoroughly examining the curriculum structure of each university. Look into the specific subjects and aspects covered in their International Business programs. Finding a program that aligns with your interests and career goals is crucial. You can find this information on the official university websites, attend virtual open-day events, or connect with current students through networking platforms to get firsthand insights.

Secondly, research the university's location, accommodation options, and career services. Consider factors like the city's safety, student experience, and available support services. I found it helpful to create a comprehensive list of these variables for each university to make an informed decision.

For example, Edinburgh stood out as a top choice when I was deciding due to its high student ratings for safety and student life. Each person's preferences may differ, so it's crucial to identify what aspects matter most to you.

Feel free to ask specific questions or seek guidance throughout your decision-making process. Best of luck with your application!

Cheers,
Shri (MSc International Business Management Student).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending