The Student Room Group

Is my crush just egotistic or does he actually have a crush on me

this is a long story but please read it’s very interesting so much drama and I just really need help.

So I had a crush on this boy and I tried speaking to him because I sat next to him at the time and then i asked him what he got in his test and he asked me. Then we just exchanged scores and that’s it right. The next day I see him and im just staring at him whilst waiting for a friend and we make eye contact for like 3 seconds and he looks at me and then he looks somewhere else and smiles to himself.

I was shocked and I was like omg he likes me because he got so embarrassed. Anyway he used to never sit next to me, he always sat one seat away from me for some reason, right after that incident he started sitting closer right next to me in lesson which was so strange considering he always sat away and would be so annoyed if I ask to borrow his equipment.

Anyway, days pass and I’m trying to talk to him I ask him what he got in the second test and he tells me his score. He didn’t even ask for mine this time which really ****ed me off but at the end of the lesson he looked down and was like how many marks did you get and he looked so shy like seriously. I was so happy and I just told him what I got.
One time I just looked at him and he starts smiling to himself and covers his mouth to hide his smile then he put his head down cus he was embarrassed and then when he got up he smiled at me. Then at the end of the same day he was walking with his friend behind me and I turned around and looked at him and he was smiling looking at me.

Another time I caught him staring at me in class and once I caught him he started smiling and looking somewhere else. Then another time I was speaking to a friend sitting on a bench and I just turn around and see him staring at me full on not looking away. His friend asks him something and he still continues staring. Then everntuslt he stoped ofc.

I don’t know if he likes me or just flattered that someone likes him because sometimes st random times he would smile to himself whenever he catches me staring.

Please help me
I
Very similar to another thread 😀 i think he does like you, but only way to tell is be patient. If you push too much the bubble may burst so let time tell
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
this is a long story but please read it’s very interesting so much drama and I just really need help.

So I had a crush on this boy and I tried speaking to him because I sat next to him at the time and then i asked him what he got in his test and he asked me. Then we just exchanged scores and that’s it right. The next day I see him and im just staring at him whilst waiting for a friend and we make eye contact for like 3 seconds and he looks at me and then he looks somewhere else and smiles to himself.

I was shocked and I was like omg he likes me because he got so embarrassed. Anyway he used to never sit next to me, he always sat one seat away from me for some reason, right after that incident he started sitting closer right next to me in lesson which was so strange considering he always sat away and would be so annoyed if I ask to borrow his equipment.

Anyway, days pass and I’m trying to talk to him I ask him what he got in the second test and he tells me his score. He didn’t even ask for mine this time which really ****ed me off but at the end of the lesson he looked down and was like how many marks did you get and he looked so shy like seriously. I was so happy and I just told him what I got.
One time I just looked at him and he starts smiling to himself and covers his mouth to hide his smile then he put his head down cus he was embarrassed and then when he got up he smiled at me. Then at the end of the same day he was walking with his friend behind me and I turned around and looked at him and he was smiling looking at me.

Another time I caught him staring at me in class and once I caught him he started smiling and looking somewhere else. Then another time I was speaking to a friend sitting on a bench and I just turn around and see him staring at me full on not looking away. His friend asks him something and he still continues staring. Then everntuslt he stoped ofc.

I don’t know if he likes me or just flattered that someone likes him because sometimes st random times he would smile to himself whenever he catches me staring.

Please help me
I

I think you should see if this attitude is only with you or with everyone because we often feel like we are being watched but are not. Later we find out that it is his or her habit.
And if you later find out that this behavior is only consistent with you, then you as a woman first need to make yourself aware of his intentions. And if his intentions are good, you will know shortly (You know girls have some special powers), be careful not to blind your eyes to his love or personality. If his intentions are acceptable then shortly you will know and he will contact you himself. And if your heart testifies that his intentions are not wrong, then you should give him a chance to talk.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending