The Student Room Group

EPQ ideas- Film studies

Hi, I'm starting my EPQ soon and I want to do something to do with Film studies or English literature. I have a few ideas around overused tropes in Hollywood, how LGBTQIA+ people have been represented throughout cinema or something about film adaptation of books.

I'd appreciate any help because I am quite anxious about the project. I think if I can pick the right subject it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by captain_1945
Hi, I'm starting my EPQ soon and I want to do something to do with Film studies or English literature. I have a few ideas around overused tropes in Hollywood, how LGBTQIA+ people have been represented throughout cinema or something about film adaptation of books.

I'd appreciate any help because I am quite anxious about the project. I think if I can pick the right subject it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks

Hiya, I got an A* 49/50 with film studies related epq. Look into spectatorship and Laura Mulvey and how women (queer) have been sexualised and the effect on specators. If you would like to read through my production log and epq I am happy to send. Any questions just ask me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending