The Student Room Group

EPQ Short Film Research help

Hiya,
I, doing the artefact option for my epq and am shooting a short film based of what anxiety and depression is like in young people but am struggling on finding good resources on how to make a short film. Does anyone who has completed a short film have any resources or articles they used for their research?Many thanks, Rose
Original post by Rose_192006
Hiya,
I, doing the artefact option for my epq and am shooting a short film based of what anxiety and depression is like in young people but am struggling on finding good resources on how to make a short film. Does anyone who has completed a short film have any resources or articles they used for their research?Many thanks, Rose

Hey! I do Photography A level and I'm currently doing short films for my project, i would recommend- Adobe Premier Pro to edit, YouTube to find good tips, i used adobe creative cloud website to learn about various editing softwares that would be helpful for this and i would make a mind map of the topic you are doing and all the stuff that links with it, for example, sensations in the body, is there any symbolism that could represent these, what colour would it be, what initial ideas you have of what the short film will look like, how to portray this and etc. Another tip, is get in contact with any creative art or photography teachers so they can push you forward with more tips or advice! Let me know if this helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending