Thank you!!! I got the response yesterday 😅😅😅
Thats greatt!!! All the best:smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by nabinastha
Thats greatt!!! All the best:smile:
Thank you you too !!
Hello! has anyone got a feedback from MIBTP following the interviews?
Hi, has any international student rejected their place at University of Birmingham?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hello! has anyone got a feedback from MIBTP following the interviews?

I’ve been given the offer at HAU but I was informed by their PGR office, no other letters or emails from MITBP so far
Does anyone know how they are going about the first year of studies? I’ve been given an offer at Birmingham but from what I read, we will be at our home uni for only 3 months. A bit confused as to what to do about accommodation since the first 3 months are at Warwick, then lab rotations and then placement so getting a permanent accommodation seems not ideal. If anyone knows what they are going to do and are happy to share then would love to hear :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Does anyone know how they are going about the first year of studies? I’ve been given an offer at Birmingham but from what I read, we will be at our home uni for only 3 months. A bit confused as to what to do about accommodation since the first 3 months are at Warwick, then lab rotations and then placement so getting a permanent accommodation seems not ideal. If anyone knows what they are going to do and are happy to share then would love to hear :smile:

Would be great to figure it out, priv?:smile:
Original post by WiktoriaRusin
Would be great to figure it out, priv?:smile:
Yeah sure do you have instagram? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #4
I’ve been given the offer at HAU but I was informed by their PGR office, no other letters or emails from MITBP so far

Congratulations on receiving an offer from HAU!
Reply 29
Hey, I got my acceptance for the MIBTP 24 with my home university being Harper Adams. Does anyone know what they are going to do about 1st year accommodation? Just with being in Warwick for the first few months then mini project at a diff university etc. it's stressful haha
Original post by nicky44
Hey, I got my acceptance for the MIBTP 24 with my home university being Harper Adams. Does anyone know what they are going to do about 1st year accommodation? Just with being in Warwick for the first few months then mini project at a diff university etc. it's stressful haha

I’ve been looking too, from what I gather accommodation might be tricky as everything I’ve found requires a 12 month contract. Have you gotten much info about the offer yet?:smile:
Hey guys, I got accepted into Birmingham and also wondering about the living situation. I was thinking of doing short term rentals on Airbnb but don’t know how sustainable that is. Also I’m having a meeting with my supervisors tomorrow so I will see if they say anything about this. 🙂
Reply 32
Original post by WiktoriaRusin
I’ve been looking too, from what I gather accommodation might be tricky as everything I’ve found requires a 12 month contract. Have you gotten much info about the offer yet?:smile:

Yeah I was thinking of trying to get a September/octiber - April rent then go closer to HAU from April for the 2nd mini project?

I’m still waiting for my formal offer letter but got the email to offer me the position and then an email acknowledging my acceptance
Reply 33
Original post by kingadianak
Hey guys, I got accepted into Birmingham and also wondering about the living situation. I was thinking of doing short term rentals on Airbnb but don’t know how sustainable that is. Also I’m having a meeting with my supervisors tomorrow so I will see if they say anything about this. 🙂

Hey, I was also thinking about Airbnb but I think that might cost too much for that amount of time 😭 did your supervisors say anything?
Original post by Anonymous

Hey! I also have an offer from Birmingham. I'm looking at renting something closer to Warwick for the first semester then looking at getting something in Birmingham for after Christmas as I'm going to do my mini-project at Aston so it would make sense to be in Birmingham then. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending