The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Moving plans

We are planning to move from Kent to Exeter in summer 2023 hopefully.
My daughter has applied for university at Kent, Exeter and Plymouth.
I’m worrying about how late she can leave it to accept her offer- I would appreciate any advice please. Thank you
Original post by theresa3jt
We are planning to move from Kent to Exeter in summer 2023 hopefully.
My daughter has applied for university at Kent, Exeter and Plymouth.
I’m worrying about how late she can leave it to accept her offer- I would appreciate any advice please. Thank you

Hi there @theresa3jt,

It's great to hear your daughter has applied to the University of Exeter! Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have about the university, and I'll be happy to get back to you!

In terms of reply dates for 2024 entry applications, I've just had a quick look on UCAS and the guidance is as follows:

If you receive your last decision on or before 16 May*2024, your reply date is 6 June*2024*(except if you're using Extra to find a place).

If you receive your last decision on or before 17*July 2024, your reply date is 24*July 2024*(including Extra choices).

You can find more about the process here.

I hope this has helped in some way!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by ExeterStudentRep
Hi there @theresa3jt,

It's great to hear your daughter has applied to the University of Exeter! Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have about the university, and I'll be happy to get back to you!

In terms of reply dates for 2024 entry applications, I've just had a quick look on UCAS and the guidance is as follows:

If you receive your last decision on or before 16 May*2024, your reply date is 6 June*2024*(except if you're using Extra to find a place).

If you receive your last decision on or before 17*July 2024, your reply date is 24*July 2024*(including Extra choices).

You can find more about the process here.

I hope this has helped in some way!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending