The Student Room Group

International Business

Has any one here studied International Business? Would you recommend it? I have an offer for Edinburgh Uni.
Original post by StudySOS!
Has any one here studied International Business? Would you recommend it? I have an offer for Edinburgh Uni.
Hello,

First of all, congratulations on the offer!

I'm currently doing my Master's in International Business Management, and while I can't speak specifically about Edinburgh Uni, I can share my experience with the program.

Studying International Business has been an enriching journey for me. The interdisciplinary nature of the coursework, covering aspects like HR, Logistics, Diversity Management, Performance Management, and Competitive Strategy (These are the electives I chose), provides a well-rounded understanding of the business world. You can also select other electives, like finance, based on your interests. The program often incorporates real-world case studies and international perspectives, which I find incredibly valuable.

While it offers diverse courses and gives you many employment opportunities in the future, I would also recommend you go through the specific course module of Edinburgh Uni and see what interests you the most.

If you are interested in global business, enjoy a diverse learning environment, and want to develop a skill set applicable worldwide, International Business can be a great fit. Feel free to ask if you have more specific questions about the program or anything else!

Cheers,
Shri (MSc International Business Management Student).
Reply 2
Many thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending