The Student Room Group

BSc International Strategic Business Management Accreditation ULaw

Is this Bachelor of International Strategic Business Management course at the University of Law accredited?

As it is written on their website that "Students will also have the opportunity to qualify for the CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership, upon successful completion of the relevant modules". Does this mean the course is not accredited?
Original post by zaynebb
Is this Bachelor of International Strategic Business Management course at the University of Law accredited?

As it is written on their website that "Students will also have the opportunity to qualify for the CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership, upon successful completion of the relevant modules". Does this mean the course is not accredited?

I can't find the specific page that it states this. I went through the degree course page and it does not specify it being accredited.

I also browsed around on the CMI website, and I cannot find a section that says they recognise or accredit certain degrees.

I think you would need to contact Uni of Law to double check on the matter and ask for clarification.

If you need me to check, can you give me the link to the specific page?
Reply 2
Yes please
Original post by MindMax2000
I can't find the specific page that it states this. I went through the degree course page and it does not specify it being accredited.

I also browsed around on the CMI website, and I cannot find a section that says they recognise or accredit certain degrees.

I think you would need to contact Uni of Law to double check on the matter and ask for clarification.

If you need me to check, can you give me the link to the specific page?
Original post by zaynebb
Yes please

May I have the link?
Reply 5

From the sounds of it it seems like it's accredited, but I would double check with the uni to be sure.

Again, the scepticism that I have is that if the degree is accredited, it would explicitly say the degree is accredited along with the CMI logo on the course page. Likewise, if it was accredited, the professional body's (i.e. CMI) website should list the degrees that would be exempt for some of their courses (along with which modules you would need to take in order to qualify). This is not the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending