The Student Room Group

Dissertation help!: Love in the Digital Age

I'm conducting research into the concept of finding love through social media and dating apps for my dissertation in magazine journalism and production at the university of Gloucestershire.
I am looking for participants for two things:
1) a short video of you and your partner stating your name, what app/social media you met on, how long you've been together, if you're married/engaged etc and have children.

2) a teams interview recorded about any relationship you have had online, especially if you never met in real life, if you still haven't met in real life or met online and are together now face to face.

Please message me on here if you're interested in getting involved! Anyone is welcome to be apart of this and of course can stay anonymous if needed (apart from the video :P)

This is my survey if you could fill it out- I'll fill out yours back!

https://forms.gle/ZnMFkActnHAF7MQE7
Liv!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by ohliviax
I'm conducting research into the concept of finding love through social media and dating apps for my dissertation in magazine journalism and production at the university of Gloucestershire.
I am looking for participants for two things:
1) a short video of you and your partner stating your name, what app/social media you met on, how long you've been together, if you're married/engaged etc and have children.

2) a teams interview recorded about any relationship you have had online, especially if you never met in real life, if you still haven't met in real life or met online and are together now face to face.

Please message me on here if you're interested in getting involved! Anyone is welcome to be apart of this and of course can stay anonymous if needed (apart from the video :P)

Liv!

Hi. My fiancee and I would love to participate in your research.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending