The Student Room Group

Speech and language therapy masters waiting list…help!

Hi all,

I’ve been put on a waiting list for a speech and language therapy training masters.

Does anyone know how likely it is to actually secure a place? Has anyone found themselves in this position who can offer advice?

I’m absolutely gutted. All the other university’s are 2.5hrs plus away each way. I’m a mature student and the uni I’ve chosen is the closest university to me that I can fit both my study life and children around.

Just wondered if anyone had been in a similar situation?
Hey I was put on a waitlist for a masters. I was gutted but forgot about it and just planned to work and reapply to different ones next year.

But I did get offered a place a few months later!

So you may get lucky as I imagine a few people accept and then withdraw closer to the start date. But My advice is to assume you won't be offered a place and make plans.

Although I did feel rather peeved at the whole situation as they obviously just needed to fill the place £££ and they didn't want me in the first place.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Jpcg91
Hi all,
I’ve been put on a waiting list for a speech and language therapy training masters.
Does anyone know how likely it is to actually secure a place? Has anyone found themselves in this position who can offer advice?
I’m absolutely gutted. All the other university’s are 2.5hrs plus away each way. I’m a mature student and the uni I’ve chosen is the closest university to me that I can fit both my study life and children around.
Just wondered if anyone had been in a similar situation?

Hi, it seems like I am on the waiting list for speech-language Msc for City aswell! Have you already had your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending