The Student Room Group

A Level Options

Hi,
I am currently in year 11 and choosing my a level options and feeling really indecisive about it. I was thinking about doing Biology, Psychology and Business studies as my subjects but I'm worried that I will be at a disadvantage when applying to uni because it's not a good enough combo of subjects. I don't yet know what degree or career I want to pursue, but I have a keen interest in Biology and the human mind. Does anyone know if my options should be okay?
Thanks
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by beloved-sensibil
Hi,
I am currently in year 11 and choosing my a level options and feeling really indecisive about it. I was thinking about doing Biology, Psychology and Business studies as my subjects but I'm worried that I will be at a disadvantage when applying to uni because it's not a good enough combo of subjects. I don't yet know what degree or career I want to pursue, but I have a keen interest in Biology and the human mind. Does anyone know if my options should be okay?
Thanks

It sounds like your options would be fine but I would have a look at university courses that look interesting and see what their entry requirements are.

Quick Reply

Latest