The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Haven’t heard from UCL at all, should i be concerned?

I have applied for a place in Law at UCL back in October and haven’t received any update whatsoever ever since. Should I be concerned?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have applied for a place in Law at UCL back in October and haven’t received any update whatsoever ever since. Should I be concerned?
i also applied in october and i haven’t heard anything yet. i guess no news is good news. got 29 in my lnat and rejected from kcl, so i’m super worried for ucl and lse (especially ucl because it’s my dream uni)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
i also applied in october and i haven’t heard anything yet. i guess no news is good news. got 29 in my lnat and rejected from kcl, so i’m super worried for ucl and lse (especially ucl because it’s my dream uni)

im in a similar position, got a 27 in my LNAT and got reject from kcl a few days ago
im in a similar position, got a 27 in my LNAT and got reject from kcl a few days ago
what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
In previous years UCL has been pretty well known to give offers very late in the cycle across most if not all subjects, so don't worry about it...if you haven't had a decision then it means you're still being considered. I got my offer from UCL when I applied in May (!). And I applied for a much smaller and more niche subject - law has tons of applicants and a large cohort as I understand it!
Normal for a competitive course at a well ranked uni.
Reply 6
what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

27 in LNAT, A*AAB in grades, GCSEs are mostly in the 5s except a 7 in History and a 9 in italian. I was hoping to get a contextual offer since of external circumstances so im not too worried about the gcses
27 in LNAT, A*AAB in grades, GCSEs are mostly in the 5s except a 7 in History and a 9 in italian. I was hoping to get a contextual offer since of external circumstances so im not too worried about the gcses
i’m sure you’ll be fine!! how do you think your essaywent? i’ve seen tons of ppl rejected on tbe basis oftheir essay :frown:
i’m sure you’ll be fine!! how do you think your essaywent? i’ve seen tons of ppl rejected on tbe basis oftheir essay :frown:

lowkey think i waffled a lil bit but i stuck to the structure so im chilling
Reply 9
I heard someone got rejection from UCL Law, so if you still haven't heard from UCL at least is a positive sign.
Someone another thread got a UCL offer yesterday. LNAT 29 in case wondering.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending