The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Developmental Psychology and Clinical Prac 2023

Hii! I had applied for the DPCP course (2023 entry) back in November and am waiting to hear back from them. Anybody else in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hii! I had applied for the DPCP course (2023 entry) back in November and am waiting to hear back from them. Anybody else in the same boat?

Hello! I am in the same boat!!! Fingers crossed for us!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hello! I am in the same boat!!! Fingers crossed for us!

Yesss!!
Hi!! I applied for the Early Child Dev and Clinical Applications course - just got an interview invite!

Unfortunately, the interview is scheduled for the day I arrive for a conference. I asked to reschedule - not sure if they'll reschedule or just be like tough luck
Original post by talkingheadsnz
Hi!! I applied for the Early Child Dev and Clinical Applications course - just got an interview invite!

Unfortunately, the interview is scheduled for the day I arrive for a conference. I asked to reschedule - not sure if they'll reschedule or just be like tough luck

Congrats on hearing back from them! Hope it works out for you
Original post by FLS84
I’m waiting to hear back too and starting to get quite nervy - I applied in October!

Good luck! I see you also got into Cam's Psychology and Education program! I also got an offer for the course too

I applied for this program quite late so was surprised - submitted about a week before the Feb deadline

yep :frown: i applied for both dpcp and ecdca. only ecdca has replied me so far. i know someone who already got an interview invite from dpcp and they applied way after me and I applied for ecdca on the due day itself--so I'm thinking they're going from the latest applicants to the earliest? at least that's what it seems like haha
yep :frown: i applied for both dpcp and ecdca. only ecdca has replied me so far. i know someone who already got an interview invite from dpcp and they applied way after me and I applied for ecdca on the due day itself--so I'm thinking they're going from the latest applicants to the earliest? at least that's what it seems like haha

Ouu! When did they get the invite from DPCP?

Do you know when they received the interview invite? Best of luck to you!
Ouu! When did they get the invite from DPCP?

they got it on monday (27/2) !

Do you know when they received the interview invite? Best of luck to you!

they got it on monday (27/2) ! and thank you! I read last year that people were still being invited to interview on the 8th soooo im holding onto hope

they got it on monday (27/2) ! and thank you! I read last year that people were still being invited to interview on the 8th soooo im holding onto hope

Samee! I'm sure we'd have gotten a rejection email if there was absolutely no chance, so 🤞🏻
Original post by FLS84
Wonder if anyone else has heard anything yet?

same, still no update for me.
Original post by FLS84
Wonder if anyone else has heard anything yet?

Me too, nothing yet! I hate this part... keeping my fingers crossed for us all

any idea when they applied??
I also applied in November ( although my second reference was only uploaded in mid December) and still haven’t heard! I got an email early Feb saying that its gonna be longer than two weeks and that they are still considering though, but nothing else !
This is getting nerve wrackinggg :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
hii! any update?
Just received offer for MSc ECDCA - did interview on Wednesday so I am very surprised
hi everyone! i just got invited to interview today :smile: hopefully you guys will receive a reply soon, fingers crossed! and if anyone is wondering, my second reference was received on 24/11/22.
Original post by talkingheadsnz
Just received offer for MSc ECDCA - did interview on Wednesday so I am very surprised

if you don't mind sharing, what were the questions they asked? im so nervous for mine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending