The Student Room Group

Mature student application for MSc organisational psychology

Hi I am considering applying for 2025 application for Org psychology masters in UK in London, I have 30 years of MNC and business experience and looking to do this course as interest. I also want to be nearer my children who are there.
Any advice on which unis would fit and for consideration? I plan to take some time off work to do this course. Thank you
Hello @Radkow,

This sounds like a really exciting time for you! It sounds like you might like to consider our MSc Industrial and Organisational Psychology course. This is an online course, which means you can study from wherever you want, but you would also have access to our London campus for times when you would prefer to study in person.

You mentioned wanting to be near your children, so I think you would also appreciate LIBF's focus on flexibility. Every aspect of our courses is designed with flexibility in mind, allowing you to study at your own pace and adapt your learning to your personal schedule. We even offer the option to choose when you sit your exams.

If this sounds interesting to you, you can read more about the course here - https://bit.ly/3PVSiHd

I hope that this helps!

Thanks,

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending