The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton MSc Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing

I have been accepted into the Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing at Wolverhampton part time. I am a mature student and back to study after 20 years. Looking for information regarding the weighting of the 15 credit modules. I’m worried about making the 50% pass grades as I’m just an average student, but will work hard! Any advice appreciated! The course sounds perfect for me as I work in health and social care mental health.
Original post by North75
I have been accepted into the Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing at Wolverhampton part time. I am a mature student and back to study after 20 years. Looking for information regarding the weighting of the 15 credit modules. I’m worried about making the 50% pass grades as I’m just an average student, but will work hard! Any advice appreciated! The course sounds perfect for me as I work in health and social care mental health.

Hi @North75,
Congratulations on being accepted on to the MSc Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing Course!

To find out more information on the weighting of the modules you can submit a form to enquire about specific information via our website course page: https://online.wlv.ac.uk/online-course/msc-psychology-of-mental-health-and-wellbeing/

Alternatively, you can contact 01902 214233 and then you can ask any questions about the course prior to starting.

You absolutely do not need to worry about making the 50% pass grades as if you work hard and put in the work, there is no doubt that you will get the grades you want.

I hope this helps you and congratulations once again!

Kind Regards,

Ben

University of Wolverhampton Rep 😀
(edited 2 months ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending