The Student Room Group

Dryness and no sex drive from pill

I was on the pill for a while and it has made me dry and no sex drive and sex is too painful so I can't have sex anymore. I've come off the pill and thought that would fix things. Has this happened to anyone else and were you able to fix these issues? If so, how?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was on the pill for a while and it has made me dry and no sex drive and sex is too painful so I can't have sex anymore. I've come off the pill and thought that would fix things. Has this happened to anyone else and were you able to fix these issues? If so, how?

Have things not changed since you came off the pill?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Have things not changed since you came off the pill?
Hi no change at all I can't have sex at all so painful. And still like feeling super tight and narrow down there and not really getting aroused. I got some dilators and have used them inconsistently will try to use them better and see if that works. Just wondered if there was an easier quicker fix
Hi no change at all I can't have sex at all so painful. And still like feeling super tight and narrow down there and not really getting aroused. I got some dilators and have used them inconsistently will try to use them better and see if that works. Just wondered if there was an easier quicker fix

Presumably sex wasn't painful before you were on the pill?

Is your lack of arousal a symptom or cause of your dryness and tightness?
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Presumably sex wasn't painful before you were on the pill?

Is your lack of arousal a symptom or cause of your dryness and tightness?
No it wasn't. Honestly all of these things are just a result of the pill they were never issues before. I also gained 2 stone as well and can't lose it no matter how much I eat well or exercise. Making me really sad
No it wasn't. Honestly all of these things are just a result of the pill they were never issues before. I also gained 2 stone as well and can't lose it no matter how much I eat well or exercise. Making me really sad

Have your doctors suggested anything?

What happens when you use lube?

Quick Reply

Latest