Scroll to see replies

Original post by swaimeister
i got my offer last week for CSM FAD with no interview
That’s amazing congrats !!! 🫶🫶
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Has any international or USA student for UAL foundation gotten any interview or offer yet?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has any international or USA student for UAL foundation gotten any interview or offer yet?

Just received an email this evening to say watch out for an invitation for an interview via email. Nothing is documented on the UAL portal. It was personalized and wasn’t a randomly sent email… did anyone else receive that this evening, just an hour or so ago? The title of the email looked generic, but the content was specific.
Original post by 1Victoria12
Just received an email this evening to say watch out for an invitation for an interview via email. Nothing is documented on the UAL portal. It was personalized and wasn’t a randomly sent email… did anyone else receive that this evening, just an hour or so ago? The title of the email looked generic, but the content was specific.

Yes i got one too! ☺️

I didn't!!! Should I be discouraged :frown:
Yes I got one too but no email with a direct invitation but sounds positive!
I didn't!!! Should I be discouraged :frown:
I’m sure no need to be discouraged as decisions can be made up to May I heard and I put my application in quite early in January cross fingers for you
Original post by Anonymous #3
I’m sure no need to be discouraged as decisions can be made up to May I heard and I put my application in quite early in January cross fingers for you

Oh ok thank you :smile: !! I submitted late February so maybe that's why. When did everyone else submit?
I didn’t realise they interview for the FAD. Do they always interview? I’m a home student applying for fashion and textiles pathway.

same !! i submitted early march w the design pathway
OK, so received an email today to say there is no interview and the email sent yesterday was a mistake!!!!
OK, so received an email today to say there is no interview and the email sent yesterday was a mistake!!!!

Yess i got the exact same thing!😵*💫
Yes, apparently they aren't doing interviews for foundation
That's weird, I received one and I'm a home student? ;-;
Yes, apparently they aren't doing interviews for foundation

As in you’ve had an interview and got an offer, or you got the email?
I got an email for an invitation to interview, but there's a specific date and time scheduled with someone
Original post by Anonymous #5
I got an email for an invitation to interview, but there's a specific date and time scheduled with someone

Ah amazing congratulations! I guess they must be interviewing home students then.
Original post by therealella
same !! i submitted early march w the design pathway

International Student here!! I applied and submitted w the fashion and textiles pathway back in december but haven’t heard anything yet..
I think they'll be rolling out a lot more interviews during the Easter holidays maybe, but they'll definitely be getting back to people soon
You've got this guys!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending