The Student Room Group

EPQ help! sos

hey guys, ive got an epq deadline of tomorrow, we need to hand in all of our source analysis. how many sources do we think i need?

my question is "to what extent should voting become mandatory in the uk?" . is it also okay to just do general research of the current system and do source analysis on this or does it all haveeee to be directly directly related to the driving question?

hiya, i did 30 pages of source research with analysis with each one (very basic) but used 35 physical sources in my essay. make sure you have used credible and non-bias sources and if you cant help it find opposite opinions and explain why. i got 49/50 in mine, any other help just ask me :smile:
Original post by fr0gsarecool
hiya, i did 30 pages of source research with analysis with each one (very basic) but used 35 physical sources in my essay. make sure you have used credible and non-bias sources and if you cant help it find opposite opinions and explain why. i got 49/50 in mine, any other help just ask me :smile:

omg!!!! thank you so so so much! and well done that is amazing <3. how much did you write roughly for each source in ur analysis?
a quick sentence really!! i did two subheadings, credible and usefulness /contect
*context
Original post by fr0gsarecool
a quick sentence really!! i did two subheadings, credible and usefulness /contect

tysm!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending