The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

How many get interviewed at CSM?

I have an interview for womenswear on the 12th and I'm very surprised because I didn't think my portfolio was strong AT ALL. Although I'm happy I'm also concerned. how many get interviewed? Is it just standard procedure and am I any closer to getting in at all? Good luck to all you guys x
congrats on getting an interview! can i ask when did you submit your portfolio and when did you hear back from them?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sddcdsgtr
congrats on getting an interview! can i ask when did you submit your portfolio and when did you hear back from them?
I submitted it on feb 9th and got my invite 4 days ago
Original post by Ella.j4r0
I have an interview for womenswear on the 12th and I'm very surprised because I didn't think my portfolio was strong AT ALL. Although I'm happy I'm also concerned. how many get interviewed? Is it just standard procedure and am I any closer to getting in at all? Good luck to all you guys x
congrats!! it's definitely big, i've heard from my country's ual representatives that they only interview a very small number of people so as long as you're confident with your work and explain your goals thoroughly in the interview, it should be alright! good luck x
Congrats!!! Was it for CSM MA? I heard that about 3 times the number of people being finally selected are interviewed.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congrats!!! Was it for CSM MA? I heard that about 3 times the number of people being finally selected are interviewed.
BA:smile:
how long was your portfolio?
Reply 7
Original post by EmilianaO20
how long was your portfolio?
20 pages. their maximum was 22
Reply 8
Congrats for getting an interview! I’ve messaged you on private as a fellow interviewee? Hope it goes well!!
Reply 9
Hi, did you do the UAL foundation? Also I am wondering if they let everyone who they want to interview know at the same time or if they stagger the interviews, I have submitted my portfolio for womenswear but haven’t heard anything yet.
Reply 10
Original post by gr345ie
Hi, did you do the UAL foundation? Also I am wondering if they let everyone who they want to interview know at the same time or if they stagger the interviews, I have submitted my portfolio for womenswear but haven’t heard anything yet.
Hello:smile: I'm currently doing a foundation in my country (Denmark). I have no idea about the process, sorry. All I know is that I'm still extremely nervous now that the interview is over because I'll probably have to wait for quite a while for the final outcome
Reply 11
Hello:smile: I'm currently doing a foundation in my country (Denmark). I have no idea about the process, sorry. All I know is that I'm still extremely nervous now that the interview is over because I'll probably have to wait for quite a while for the final outcome
Hi 😊 thank you for your reply, what makes you think you might have to wait, did they indicate that it would be a wait?
Reply 12
Original post by gr345ie
Hi 😊 thank you for your reply, what makes you think you might have to wait, did they indicate that it would be a wait?
She said I would have a result soon but I just feel like “soon” in uni-language is like two weeks. I hope it will be actually soon hahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending