The Student Room Group

Sweet and salty popcorn lovers- how do you request it when at the cinema?

I’ve preferred salty popcorn my whole life, until now. I’ve found a new love for sweet and salty and like it mixed together, figured this out when I tried my mums sweet popcorn at the cinema and realised it goes well with salty. I used to really dislike sweet popcorn.

Anyway, I’m going to the cinema on Saturday with a friend. I’d like to request sweet and salty. Surely this is somewhat common, but I honestly need validation of some sort. I know they usually ask you either salty or sweet, how do I actually request it mixed together? Not just sweet at the bottom and salty at the top? How do you sweet and salty lovers do this? Lmao
Reply 1
As someone that used to work at the cinema, I would typically ask sweet, salty or mixed but if they don't just be like can I have a small mixed popcorn please and they should know what that means :p:
Original post by cowra
As someone that used to work at the cinema, I would typically ask sweet, salty or mixed but if they don't just be like can I have a small mixed popcorn please and they should know what that means :p:

Thank you! I’ll defo ask for mixed haha

Quick Reply

Latest